So.. I've been diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia. and also tension headaches. I've changed my diet and work out everyday. but i still have issues with tiredness, headaches/ migraines, I nearly pass out some days because i am so dizzy. I've been to three doctors so far and have had my blood checked is there anything else that i'm missing? I'm only 21 years old i'm 5'8" and I weigh 115 lbs... I've dropped 15 pounds in the past 4 months but that might just be because of my new diet and how much I work out. I currently take nortriptylin for my headaches but I still have them everyday.

I had a friend with this problem. Nutrition is the key here. It sounds like your weight should be a concern underweight. If you're losing weight on the diet, then the diet needs to be adjusted. If you exercise regularly, your diet needs to compensate for the activity. You should look into a diet that specifically addresses your condition and your lifestyle. Unless you are having your blood checked regularly, it's hard to gage what's going on when your blood is checked. It could have been a day when things were in balance, i.e. you ate well and/or your activity level was different. Check out diets specific to your condition and consider what you need to be doing to compensate for the exercise and what foods you need balance your blood levels. Also check on the side effects of the nortriptylin, including nutritional considerations. I hope this helps.