hi im 12 years old and i wiegh more than 150 lbs and i have tried everything and i lose weight but than i get fat again so i starting cuting off junk food and things that have to much sugar but i couldnt cuz it was hard and now im trying sports and the sport im doing now is bmx because i herd it helps you lose weight and it gives you muscles, but it didnt make a diffrance so thats why im asking you guys "what should i do to lose weight?" :'(

I'm trying to lose weight as well and I've heard that going running is a really good way to burn off calories and lose weight. As long as you burn off more calories than you take in, you should lose weight. Hope I helped :-) 

Hello, yeah i dont think you should give up easily on your BMX. You have to remember that loosing weight is a long term process. Like Emily said, as long as you burn more calories than you take you should loose weight. I mean, dont give up driving your bmx but have in mind that you have to force yourself to drive it harder. I mean, if you were driving it for half an hour, start driving for an hour or two from now on. Also, do not go on a diet, if you are going to exercise you need those fats, sugars and proteins. Just make sure you exercise everyday for as long as you can.  I mean, remember that the more you put yourself into it the better results will come. So, keep driving your BMX everyday for as long as you can and you should loose weight in no time. Just give it some time, a month or so and then check on your results.

Weight losing not an easy task
there is no way to lose weight fast. Some of activities through you can lose weight like swimming, cycling, running and walking.
Avoid the junk food.