Hello, folks. I must admit that I don’t understand what is emotional intelligence. I am confused when emotions are involved. How can someone’s emotions be measured? Can anyone explain me this? I would really be grateful for any kind of information about this. Thank you in advance for all your help. Bye!

Hello to you too. Many people don’t understand what emotional intelligence is. This shouldn’t bother you. Emotional intelligence is measured with emotional intelligence quotient (EQ). You can say that it is an ability to perceive, manage and access of one’s emotions. It can be measured through tests. After that, you get a result. In any case, some improvement measures can be proposed. There are many books that describe emotional intelligence. You should buy one and read it. It can help you. Bye!