Last night, when I was walking my girlfriend home, two gays heckled something to us. Then, one approached to us and asked for cigarette. While I was trying to give him one- he steeled the purse from my girlfriend’s hands and started to run.
I tried to catch him but in the moment when I was near to him, he waved with the purse, hit me in my jaw with it and ran away.
You can't imagine what kind of pain I felt after it. I have never experienced anything similar!
I think my whole jaw fell out. I can't talk, I can't eat, nothing…
What should I do, should I contact my GP?

Well, I can't see any reason why you shouldn’t contact your general practitioner, that’s never a bad thing to do.
Some x-rays could tell are your jaw bone called mandibula is being broken or not. But I think you suffer from typical condition called dislocated jaw that occurs when jawbone becomes unseated at one or both joints.
Bad thing about this condition is that soon after the dislocation, the jaw muscles tighten, keeping the mouth from closing normally and then you have a problem. First you will need an injection of some muscle relaxant and then some ice packs could be needed. Keep them on your jaw for about 12 hours. First week eat only soft foods, such as baby food, gelatin and cooked cereal then you could transfer to something like hard-boiled eggs and similar.