Two weeks ago yesterday my period started it was light but lasted about 4 days (although its normally 6). On the 5th day, I began to feel extremely tired, bloated, gassy, heartburn, light cramping and off and on I'm experiencing slight nausea. I've been like this for almost two weeks everyday the same routine. Can anyone relate to this or have some idea of what I am experiencing?

Considering that you got your period tho shorther than what you are used to, i don't think it's a pregnancy issue. When did you have intercourse last? How close or how far from your period were you?

On the first day of my period I had sex and at least 3 times the week b4 and probably 2 or 3 times the week b4 that.

I am pregnant, it was confirmed yesterday thru a pregnancy test. I went Monday and received my results yesterday morning!

Are congratulations in order?
I did not get a chance to respond to your last post tho i did read it. When you said when you last had intercourse, i had a feeling that you may be pregnant, but did not have time to post it. Good luck.

Yes congrats r in order, thank you!!! I'm just extremely nervous about everything googling it all. Maybe once I have my first visit I'll feel better.

Ya know, i used to have my nose in all the medical books and all the online medical stuff. By the time i was done, i had every disease known to man. You look at one symptom and you swear to God you have it, and that one and that one too.
Just do what your Doctor tells you and you will have a healthy happy pregnancy and a bouncing baby boy (or) girl.
It's okay to come and ask questions as your pregnancy progresses, as everyone has some kind of story to share.
Good luck to you and congratulations.
Keep us posted as you make your way to motherhood!!