hi i am 25 yrs old .and i had a tubal ligation done almost two yrs ago and i think mabey i could be pregnant .my breast has been sore for the past two months and very tired and my weight has rapidly changed in just three months i was gaining weight rapidly.. and i have headaches my period was late 5 days last month and then it started on june 2 but it only lasted for two days then it stopped about four days later i was spotting a little so i dont know what to make of that..please let me know what yall think i have taken home pregnacy test and they have came back negative but my body is telling me otherwise...what do yall think it could be????

Hi jj, I am also 25. I had my tubes tied june 8 2010. My last period was june 16 2012 and it august 27 2012 and I havent seen my period either. I just started spotting 3 days ago and ive taking 2 hpt and they were neg. I am at a lost because I like to go and play basketball and if I am peg. In the tubes I want to know so I can know what step I need to take nexts.

Are you pregnant or is it something else? I am also experiencing what you were in June. Except I am 75% sure I am pregnant. Just waiting for my period time in One week, and I go to the docs in a few weeks.

I'm 30 yrs old & I've got my tubes tie four years ago three weeks ago I had sex now I feel sleepy less energy I do anything my hubby don't do nothing but sleep & sick for the last past three weeks. My body is feeling weird my breast also feel tender & the lower part of my stomach is feeling weird I took a pregnancy test & it came back negative what should I do???