I've been the girl that is secretly unsatisfied with her appearance since middle school. I was bullied through high school to the point that I developed a problem with eating. Other than those bullying me, nobody knew about this torment that was happening to me.

After a while of losing weight (Lost 25 pounds in about 2 months) and having my mom threaten sending me to a therapist, I came to my senses and began to eat again. I'm back to the average weight for my age and size but I still have problems seeing beauty in myself.

Seemingly all of my friends are more attractive than I am, both socially and physically, and I don't know how to get myself to gain confidence. Is this normal? Why do I feel fat and ugly and why can't I talk to someone about it?

I'm about to get married in September of this year and he is the most amazing man alive. I just don't feel like I deserve him. He's been so open with me about how he sees his personal image but I can't be open about it. I'm scared he'll stop being attracted to me or something if I tell him about this... is this normal?

Long story shorter than I can make it, I need tips to figure this out. I don't know what to do right now. I look in the mirror and see this small eyed, pale, fake blonde, uneven eyebrowed, small lips, braces wearing, big nosed freak. I'm tired of feeling this way. How can I change this....