Recently I have felt liked I'm being stalked, this has been since mid sept. Sometimes I freak out mentally when I'm alone. I'm also afraid to go to sleep or take a shower (but I stil hav to) cuz I don't want to be alone. PLEASE help me here

Also, I am 12 in 7th grade

Hey one guy. I know I've helped you before.... what is making you feel like you are being stalked. Do you know anyone that may be stalking you? What happens when you feel this way?

I remember u 2. Idk y I feel lol im being stalked, i think i am being stalked for real though, nor do I kno anyone who wud stalk me and what happens is I feel uneasy, unsafe, and start looking around everywhere

How long has this been going on for? Do you hear voices? Also how is the byllying going? Is it getting better or worse? How are kids bullying you now? Thanks

its been for about 1.5 months, and i dont hear voices. the bullying is getting worse cuz they do the same thing, except with a worse severity level, so its been going great! (sarcasm

Can you remind me about what they r doing? Are they physically hurting you or emotional or sexually or cyberbullying? Have you talked to anyone else about it and have they tried doing something

emotionaly, i have reported them but that NEVER works, this is a USAF school, DODDS or something, but aparently that changes nothing, maybe even makes it worse, can we get back to the topic posted above please?

@thatoneguy Me too man! I also feel like I'm being stalked while on my way back home from tuition but  think of it as nothing. When I'm alone at home, I also feel like there's another person in my house but what I usually do is to create some background noise like switching on the TV. 

Hey guy I was asking about the bullying because you thought that could be part of why you feel like ur being stalked and I think that could have something to do with it as well

I don't think it does, cuz it started long after I started getting bullied. Which by the way started about three years ago

@jason: nice to know im not the only one, do you happen to live in a place called lords walk? next to RAF Lakenheath

also, it doesn't feel fake what so ever, it feels absoulutly real

I'm scared, things r getting worse, I don't feel safe in my own house, I think I'm seeing him/her, but not sure, also I can feel sumone watching me, I'm honestly really scared right now

Hey one guy. have you talked to your parents about this? you need to at least mention something to them. are there times when this gets worse (for instance at night, when your are stressed out, after exercising, after or before meals etc)
Thanks