Hey I am 14 and there are no signs of puberty I have no armpit hair no hair on my legs and none around my penis my penis is 2 inches flaccid and I get bullied a lot at school because my voice hasn’t depended and I get my trousers pulled down a lot and every one laughs at me should i be worried there are no signs yet

Hi Crosser
Your just a bit of a late bloomer and that is pretty common everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
With not starting puberty your size is fine and it will grow as you go through puberty the hair growth and your voice changing will also happen it just takes time.
Telling your teachers about being bullied is worth considering all schools have bullying policies and you don't have to take that c**p from the idiots.
There is honestly nothing to worry about you just need time to grow and develop.

Ok thank you for the comment it has given me a lot more happiness because I thought you should hav hit it by 12-13

Your welcome hope it helps.
Puberty can start as early as around 10 for some and as late as 16 so you will be just fine.