Okay, my name is Sara. I've had this girl named Crystal always saying stuff to me to make me feel ugly. Example--> Me: "Everybody, I can't believe I've lost a pant size and now I'm a 11!" Crystal: "Well I'm a size 4." This went on for all four years of high school and I never had the courage to stand up for myself. When I did though, she would act so innocent and make everyone believe her and look at me as the bad guy. :-( I struggled with looking in the mirror and hating what I seen. I would go days without looking at myself because of what she constantly did.

To give you some background; I came from an awesome family! They all love me so much! And now I'm 18 and married. I had a best friend all my life and we are still really close.

And here is the worst part. My brother-in-law does not believe me because I don't have proof. My broken heart from her is not enough for him. I only said something to him because I cared and it slapped in my face:'(  I still can't get over her and how ugly she made me feel. Now, I'm just getting mad all of the time even though it's passed graduation and she is 6 hours away from me.

My daughter just started High school. She is one of the pretty popular girls. I now from her, that some of the girls can be sooo mean to eachother. My duaghter works so hard at trying to fit in that's she is stressed and miserable most the time. I'm sorry this girls actions have hurt you for so long. I remind my daughter daily, to be nice to everyone, no matter what they look like or what your friends say. I'm proud of her because she IS kind to veveryone. The girl who was mean to you, I believe did it for no other reason than to impress her peers. My daughter tells me stories of situations much like yours and she's not impressed at all with these "mean girls". Don't worry or carry it with you another day! your beautiful simply because you are sensitive. I hope my words help. Mean grils suck! lol

OMG...i sooo remember those shitty high school days. Ya know, if your pretty, you get picked on, if your ugly, you get picked on, if your to fat or to skinny, you get picked on, the list is endless and very sad. Bullying is rampant in school's and it's affecting so many of our children, both mentally and physically. To fit in with "that crowd" we sometimes do thing's that we normally wouldn't do, like smoke weed or cigs or worse, all because we want to be like one of "THEM". It's not worth it...at all.

So Sarah...your done with school and your away from that competitive BS, now be yourself. You have no one to impress other than your husband. Forget your brother in law, he know's nothing. You come from a wonderful loving family, and you married a man who obviously thinks your beautiful and awesome, that is all that matter's now. Take care of him and yourself and continue to be the loving and sensitive young women that you are. High scholl is dead and gone, over, finished, forget about it. One day you and he will have family. Bring that child up in a loving home with 2 parent's that are encouraging and supportive, like you. Don't drag your high school days around with you, that is just a waste of precious time and unessessary baggage that will weigh you down. Don't tell your brother in law anything...anymore. Talk to your husband or your best friend if it bother's you that much.

If you can not get over this, then maybe you may want to seek out a therapist. But if you want my opinion...you don't need one. You sound like a wonderful and strong young lady, forget the past, forget the school and those "mean girls", live for today and plan tomorrow, leave yeasterday in the history books. You will be ok, really. Just make every single day count.