HELP! My friend is really starting to make me worry. She was being bullied. When it all started, she was saying she wasn't pretty and she was dumb. I told her she was beautiful and she seemed happier after. She kept saying things like that. I thought it would all get better in time. The problem was is that it didn't. It got worse. She started to say things like she wanted to hurt herself and that she wouldn't care if she died. I had got upset and told her not to say that and I hugged her. I'm worried now and I know I need to do something because every day I think "Am I too Ate? Is she dead? Will I ever see her again?" I'm questioning if she is even alive.That is really bad. I know she is being bullied but I think there is something she is not telling me. She once had said that she hated her dad. I don't want to jump to conclusions so, do you think her dad hurts her? I'm SO worried! I just want my best friend happy again! PLEASE! IM SO DESPERATE FOR ADVICE!

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I haven't started my period yet, I'm still growing! Lol! :) But I was master-bating and there was a little bit of blood on my fingers. Was I too ruff? It did hurt a little but at the same time it felt really good. I guess I didn't notice I was hurting my insides while Master-bating. I am really really scared... I don't know if I've messed up my "Thing" or I just lost my chance of ever in my life becoming pregnant but.... What could be wrong with me? Am I not a virgin anymore even though I haven't even started my period? My parents don't like teaching me inappropriate stuff. Even though I'm old enough to know everything. But did I get STD even though I wasn't even having sex? Or just... What the heck is wrong with me? I have a feeling if I do "IT" with a guy that I'll start bleeding out. But I already peed to check if there was going to be blood coming out. So is there anything wrong with me?

Don't you worry, at the vagina there is something called a hymen and when you break it, don't worry you are supposed to break it and it is normal, it bleeds.Oh, and to answer your question, Yes you are a virgin. I don't think I explained the hymen very well so just look up the work

HYMEN.I just want you to know you are perfectly fina and you did no damage.

Hey okay first of all if your friend is being bullied at school beat the effin shyt out of whoever is bullying her and if you think its her dad, talk to her about it, ask her mom stuff, and if you know that its her dad abusing her, call dhs or the cops or what ever tell em her dads abusing her it'l solve everything.

You REALLY need to go to her school and contact the principle... They're there to help... She might kill her self so please do this ASAP... Please... You don't need tht on your conscious...