Okay, well, I am 15, and I feel pathetic. I am not the prettiest one in my school. My hair is too thick, or I break out, and I don't know how to feel about myself. My family says to not worry, but I do. All the time. And it makes me deppresed in school. How should I feel about myself? And how can I raise my spirits again?  :'(

Sweety, there is no reson why you should think you are ugly. First I'm going to say what you've been told a million times: your beautiful on the inside! Now I'm going to say what you WANT to hear: You can try makeup,nice smellin' shampoo,body spray,ya' know! This probaly won't help at all, I'm sad to say. But I just be my crazzy ass self and get over it, but thats just me. Good luck<3  

The most attractive thing about anyone is their attitude. Do things you like to do that you can be good at so you are happy and you will have plenty of guys hanging around you.

I can guarantee you there are guys out there who think you are beautiful and sexy. Young guys in school are afraid to admit to being different from their peers so they pretend they like what all the other guys say they like. Usually that is big boobs and tiny waists. They don't dare express their preference for a girl who looks different because of what the other guys might say. I met a guy several years ago in my new hobby, who is married to a girl I knew nearly 50 years ago when she was married to her first husband who I used to drag race with back then. When us guys get together he is always talking about the waitress or that girl over there with the huge hooters. His wife is even flatter than my wife and so skinny, when she turns sideways and sticks out her tongue she looks like a zipper. Now what does he really like? The one he points out to the guys, or the one he's been married to for 40 years?

Everyone has different likes and there is definitely someone who likes you. Tastes even change over the years. At 71 I have seen many girls over the years that I thought were the sexiest things on earth at one time. Today I wouldn't even cross the street to be with most of them but the ones I find sexy now I would not have been caught dead with back then. For example, Princess Di is on the TV a bit right now. When she was alive I thought she was really hot, now I don't see anything there that turns me on. Those are the same videos that turned me on back then.

Every day I sit in the coffee shop watching TV and some guy next to me says "look at that dog". He's talking about the same one I'm picturing in my bed, so we all like different things and it changes over the years.

If you look like you're enjoying yourself and are confident in what you're doing, they'll be all over you.

Thank you. I heard that many times, so I acctually tried it, and now I straighten m hair, or try to be better, but I remember to stay myself. :)

first of all, thick hair is sexy hair! Second, break out's are just part of being a teenager, and laslty, why would u want to be the prettiest girl in ur school? Don't care about what people think of you! If you message me, we can talk when ever u have a problem