help me please, im getting bullied for my weight and its horrible! i want to lose weight for summer and that's only about 5 months away. I weigh 148 pounds and hope to be at least 120 pounds but June. Do you have any fast solutions of losing weight without doing a drastic diet or lots of exercise outside. A few of my friends have suggested to buy dance workout DVDs but they are too hard. Please can you give me advice to lose my big belly.

Well at your age you shouldn't be worried about your weight. If your getting bullied about it maybe just change your diet but not that much.Eat something like an apple or a healthy snack instead of crisps or a unhealthy food and just slowly cut down on all the unhealthy foods. I know it seems like a lot of work but its worth it in the end:) Good Luck x

I am 16 now but when i was 14 i was obese, I know how you feel. I didn't like exercise in public because I was ashamed of my body. I just jogged on the spot for about 20 minutes a day which at first seems like lots of exercise if your not used to it but it gets better. I lost 40 pounds after 8-9 months and I am now comfortable to go swimming in bikinis and even wearing shorts(which i hated wearing because of my legs). I hope it helps to know it does get better!

Why does everyone have to be obsessed with their weight and how they look? I personally like big girls

What is wrong with you 'Guest' , no one cares if you like big girls and anyway she is getting bullied. Have you ever been bullied? hmm ... obviously not because its a disgusting thing to happen to you. when I was in school my friend was getting bullied and it nearly led her to suicide you ignorant man!

You are only 12, so that means you're still growing, but if this is really bothering you I would suggest we eight watchers it really helps you stay on track with healthy eating.

Now what is up with you???? He was giving a compliment yet you had to ruin it! I am very suprised to see that you have friends. You take a nice person, and twist their comment around like magazines do. You are very consided if you think you aren't a bully. Please say sorry to Guest!

I'm 12 too. I feel fat every time i look at anyone else... I'm 4 ft 11 last time i checked, and weighed about 120 pounds. Some people say my weight is fine... but in my opinion, if you're not happy with your body then your weight is not fine, and I am NOT okay with my body!! I seek help to trying to find comments to questions just like this saying things I have already tried and failed. I only wear sweat pants because I am afraid of looking fat  in jeans. I need HELP!!!!!