my knuckles are intact, i can bend my hand and it doesnt really hurt until i try to pick something up. i had minor inflammation for the last day up untill now its starting to get red. im more than confident that my knuckles are not damage in anyway, is it possible to tear something between my knuckles?
if so do i just let it heal on its own or should i seek medical assistance?

im only asking do to the fact that the inflammation seems to be getting worse, and the pain isnt dwindling.

note the pain is severe enough to the point that it disrupts my sleep, or even when i pick up something as light as a remote or phone. reaching into my pocket even seems to be an issue.

You will need to get the arm checked out and possibly to get an x-ray to see if there is any damage because your knuckles might be intact, but there are so many small and rather fragile bones that control your fingers and that might have been injured that you definitely must have this checked out with the doctor. Especially if the pain is not subsiding and is this strong.

Did u ever find out what it was I have this on my left hand after accident it's been a month and seems to be getting worse