Couldn't find what you looking for?


So I've probably had this for a while but I just recently noticed it and decided to feel it. On my left testicle on the right side (in the middle of the two) there is a squishy thing that feels somewhat separate from the testicle because I can feel a division and i can sort of move it, especially towards the front of it, along the testicle. There's no pain or any other symptom. It feels attached to the top so I think it's just a hydrocele or a spermatocele or a varicocele. I'm going to book an appt. with my doctor but I just want some input until then. 


Hi Guest,

Does it feel like a "bag of worms?"  In that case it could be a variocele.

See a urologist.  This is what they specialize in.

Good luck.