Hi could anyone tell me today i have had sexual intercourse and afterwards i felt discomfort in my right testicle. i also feel mild discomfort in right abdomenal side. I have felt a lump in my right testicle that is tender when i touch. Can you tell what do you think it is and should i worry about it.

Well, i don't think this has anything to do with your intercourse because even if you did contract anything, it would show up immediately.

About the lump,....it all depends on what kind of lump it is... arising from the testicle, the epididymis, scrotal skin or situated within scrotum and not on the testicle.

It could be epididymitis, inflammation of the testicular tube that stores sperm, it could be spermatocele that is situated on top of epididymis, it could ba normal anatomical lump or hernia.

Hernia and epididymis are related to pain but spermatocele could also be related to minor discomfort.

The only way to figure this out is to see doc for an evaluation.

Better go and see a doctor.