Hello, Okay so my problem is I had a short period, it only last 2 or 3 days, and then a few days later I woke up and had a few spots of blood but that was all. And now I'm feeling a little sick. Is it something normal or could I be pregnant?
You haven't given much background.
- How long is your period usually?
- Did your period arrive on time?
- Have you had sex at a fertile time?
- How old are you?
My period is usually about 5 days, and it was actually 6 days late but I had taken a test when I was 3 days late and it came out negative though. And yes I did have sex during a fertile time. I'm in my early twenties
If you took a test 3 days before your period, it is likely to show negative. But if you had sex at a fertile time, there is the slight possibility you could be pregnant. But how do you know you had sex at a fertile time (unless you were having sex frequently)? You need to test now to be certain,
If you would like to discuss it more, I need more information.
1. What date did your last two periods start?
2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
3. Are your cycles usually regular?
4. What dates did you have sex in the month prior to your short period?
5. How long have you been trying to get pregnant?