I KNEW THAT I OVULATED THIS WEEK BUT WASN'T SURE WHEN ANYWHO I SAW A SMALL TINY BIT OF PINKISH BLOOD IN MY CERVICAL MUCOUS HOURS LATER AFTER I HAD INTERCOURSE WHICH I THOUGHT MAYBE DAT WAS LEFT OVER FROM MY MENSTRUAL CONSIDERING WE HADNT DONE ANYTHING IN WEEKS, BUT IT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN OV BLEEDING AFTER READING ABOUT IT AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN MY EXACT OV DATE. WHATS ODD TO ME IS I DISCHARGED BROWN ALMOST HOW WHEN MY MENSTRUAL IS ABOUT TO START I FELT IT COME DOWN AND AFTER I USE THE BATHROOM I SAW BROWNISH BLOOD WHICH ONLY LASTED THAT DAY 2DAYS AFTER I HAD SEX. HE IS NOT LARGE ENOUGH TO CAUSE ANY DAMAGE CONSIDERING HE ONLY LAST 3 MINUTES (TMI) BUT JUST SO YALL COULD UNDERSTAND ITS IMPOSSIBLE HE'S AT FAULT AND DEFINITELY WHEN DATX NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE IN MY SEXUAL HISTORY ..I JUST HAD MY MENSTRUAL 2/HALF WEEKS AGO..HELP PLEASE

U could be ovulating or having implantation bleeding it jus depends ive been having issues myself so im not sure what to tell you i askes my doc. About my probs. Yesterday and she said if my period didnt start in a week take a test