Hi, i just want to ask as im very confused. I had my natural miscarriaged last 3rd week of December on my 2 months of pregnancy & the bleeding was heavy, blood clots was there also & last for more than a week after that i feel fine & better & everything was back to normal, we had once sexual intercourse & it was 3 days ago only but when i had pregnancy test strip yesterday morning, result was positive though the line of positive is very light still im worried. Is there any complication? As i never consulted a doctor after my heavy bleeding, im thinking that im perfect fine as im not feeling any abnormalities on my body.

after a miscarriage, it takes a little while for your hormone level to go back to normal. my took about three weeks to go back to normal. it's not very likely to have a positve pregnancy test 3 days after intercourse.