Over the past week I have had alot of bright red blood in my toilet after passing my bowels and I am not straining to use the bathroom. Even when I am not passing my bowels and just peeing there is still alot of blood in the toilet and it is coming from my rectum. I am not quite sure what to do. I am very week and am having an extreme amount of lower back pain and a constant headache with the bleeding and back pain. What should I do, I am 27 years old and am not sure whether to call a doctor or just wait to see if the problem goes away. I heard that maybe it could be a small tear but am scared because of the large amounts of blood coming from my rectum regardles of it is with a bowel movement or even when I just pee. Can someone please give me some information about this and whether or not I should consult with a doctor?

That's weird , I am experiencing the same thing. The last week....and its even if I don't have a bowel movement, I am still seeing blood in toilet, not on paper tho. Have you found out anything ?