Hello I am a 19 year old male who lifts weights frequently. For about a year now I have been having chest pain, arm pain, headaches, lightheartedness and muscle spasms. I get sensations in my chest and I am not sure if they are palpitations of muscle spasms. I also get a vibrating sensation in my left arm. I have been to a number of doctors, including a cardiologist. The cardiologists have performed two Echos(ECG) several EKGs, a chest x-ray, blood tests and a stress echo. All of these have come back normal but I am still worried that something may be wrong with my heart due to the symptoms. The doctors seem stumped and do not know what is wrong but insist it is nothing to worry about. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone with any information could reply to this. Thank you.

I am Having the same paons..But I have never went to a doctor because I don't have insurance abd I dont work oot.. What's wrong with US??????

Me too have the same problems since 2 years.The new things happen in your body everyday.Me also confused ,been to cardiologist everything normal.If you have any new solutions do reply me .
Thanks