ok so. i just got over my period about 2 weeks ago. and two days after i got over it i had unprotected sex. that was about 1 week ago...then i had sex again..about 2 days ago. and i kno for a fact that he came in me the second time. i'm scared that i might get pregnant...or be pregnant. I have been feeling different lately. if i eat..i get sick. i have alot less energy...i don't like to move as much as i used to. and i sleep alot more. is it possoble for these things to happen so early if i am pregnant?
:cry:

Yes it's very possible to have those feelings right away if you're pregnant! I had all of them before a pregnancy test would even work. I kept taking the test because I knew something was going on and having zero sex and sure enough I'm pregnant! Usual symptoms can be nausia, fatigue, breasts sore, gas.... you need to take an early pregnancy test!

i am only 18. i was the one that posted the first blog about me having early signs of pregnancy. i don't know what to do... i am 18 and i know i can't deal with having a baby..but by no means would i give it up or have an abortion. ????????????????