Im 16 and I've smoked weed plenty of times but I never thought anything bad or actually insane would ever happen to me. Last night was just one of the strangest nights of my life and I have no good things to say about it. I was at this party and I smoked a good amount and felt fine but a little depressed and worried that everyone was getting mad or annoyed with what I was saying. After smoking a black and white, I went back and began smoking some more weed, thinking that it wouldnt have that much of a different affect. After smoking another joint, I was walking around and began to feel like I wasnt really on Earth. I would look at something and it would look completely wrong or misplaced and I began to feel like I was entering in and out of REAL life. For a minute, I would be fine and be able to control myself and the next minute I felt like I was walking into some weird dream where everything felt wrong and disrupted. I sat down inside for a while because my whole body began to shake but I thought it was from being cold. I wrapped myself in blankets but still kept shaking. I felt like the more I tried to stay still, the more my body wanted to twitch. Ive gotten the shakes before from smoking but never this bad. Then, when I could realize that something wasn't okay with my body, my anxiety began to kick in. I started bugging out. like seriously bugging out. And then I felt like my heart was racing uncontrollably and my mind was going insane. I honestly felt like I was going completely insane and that I would going to die any second. After a while of laying down, I somehow got up and drove home, barely escaping an accident. When I got home, I began to have series of panic attacks and kept doing repetitive things. My whole night was just completely weird and was possibly the worst experience ive ever had. Can anyone relate to this?

never had a bad trip like that...once I DID get paranoid, walkin streets in city and thinkin i was somewhere else

Try to smoke less next time...Also try to talk to someone in those situations isntead of isolating yourself.

You problably smoked a Sativa high grade. Stop smoking cannabis, some are weak but others are too strong like that. What you felt is a high dose of THC with low level of CBD which is another substance of the plant that counteracts the psychotic efffects of THC.

You wanna sell some of that sh*t?

Actually, ya. just last night i was taking hits from my bowl and it was a similar experience. at first i was giggily, like a normal high, then things started getting weird. Reality started to seem more distant and i started shaking. So i tried to go to bed, but it seemed like it took forever. I was listening to music at this point, and before i realized it, my body was uncontrolably convulsing to the music. at this point i was feeling kind of numb and thought i was beginning to have a seizure or a stroke. i was also hallucinating that my left ear had fluid draining out of it and something was crawling in my ear for a few moments. I know this was a hallucination because i woke up dry with no stains. However, it may have also been an exaggerated feeling of something else going on, like my ear popping. i have tubes, so this isnt too unlikely. anyway, there wer other parts of the night that i dont fully remember. all i kno is that it felt out of place and like i was close to dying. it wasnt enjoyable at the least. im sry if this is a long post, but i wanted to share my experiance as well. iv lit up a lot before, but i never felt like that

Are you 100% sure what you smoked? Sure it wasn't that synthetic stuff? I wouldn't advise smoking anyhow at 16. After your sh*t is together in life then I would say fine but not 16. I'm not trying to put you in a box but I will say I see all these young kids smoking weed now a days and its really giving weed a bad name. Because its really not the weed thats the problem. If used it should be in moderation. Kids these days just smoke all their heart desires when they didn't earn it. I say earn because if you sit around doing nothing but smoking your not going to want to do much in life (because this was me for years). When your not exercising and working out and just smoking everything goes in the negative direction

I had a similar bad experience, check this out https://www.steadyhealth.com/Marijuana____was_it_laced_or_not___The_nightmare_begins____t228692.html?page=2#

Too freaking funny

im 16 smoked weed 3 times and the first time i smoked was in my friends traler and after i smoked i fellt  light headed and dry mouth i relly dident feel much of eany thing but i dont no what happend8-|

I have some sh@t you can buy. It has corn niblets and lettuce in it. It smells a little like my panties when I wear them on my head backwards. Sniff sniff.