Im not a heavy smoker, i'll smoke like a few times a week. The first time I tried salvia, I hit a bowl of it with some weed sprinkled on top and right after I took it in. I lost control of my body and I fell face first on my table and my nose started bleeding. I thought this was because I also took an aderall earlier in the morning and I smoked before. Something similar happened to me the other day except I was only hitting a regular bowl with batch. Right after I took it I lost control of my body and felt like I blacked out for a second and fell to the ground. Next thing i realize I'm on the ground and my friends said I was shaking. I smoked weed earlier that day to but nothing like this has ever happened before while smoking week normally. 

whatever you are smoking STOP!!it sounds like youve had a seizure and you should tell your doctor about this so he can make sure the blackout didnt harm anything...like your brain.GOOD LUCK

i wanted to mention that weed doesnt need anything added to it.furthermore, im not sure what youre adding to your weed but obviously the 'addings' are affecting you in a negative way.

what I'm adding to it is only the tobacco from cigarettes 

maybe the nicotine and the weed together is too strong. separately both are fairly harmless but together they make a powerful drug(for lack of a better word).I hope you are feeling better.