I'm a 15 year old male and for over a year now, I have had watery bowel movements. At first, they would only occur once and sometimes twice a day. Now sometimes they'll usually occur around 3 times a day.

They usually occur when I'm in school. Although, I don't know why. I don't have much anxiety, and I seem to feel fine most of the day.

I think it could be related to my schedule. For example, on school days I'll usually get around 6 hours of sleep, whereas on weekends I'll sometimes sleep the day away. However, I don't see how your sleep schedule can affect whether or not you have to take watery stools all day.

Also, I noticed how I would eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning. For a week, I quit eating oatmeal for breakfast and instead ate a banana and a yogurt. For about a week it quit happening, but eventually returned.

For the past 6 months, I have tried eating differently, avoiding all junk food, and getting out more, but nothing has worked. It's getting in the way of life and it's made me late to class several times. Please help.

It could be irritable bowel, go and see your doctor because there's no need for you to go through this and have it affect your life, they can give you advice on how to control it.