I had a miscarriage due to stress from the FOB, He's somewhat out of my life but keeps getting through to my e-mail's and my best friend's. Anyways he keeps reminding me that i was pregnant and such. I have moved on and just want to forget about the whole miscarriage and i'm now wanting to think about having a baby with someone else but i keep thinking that it'll just be the same way. I know that my new boyfriend and i are really in love, we have trouble staying away from each other and can't stand fighting.

But once again the miscarriage comes to mind when we start talking about having a family together. Does this get better? Does it go away? I was 4.5 months when i had the miscarriage (still born i guess they called it). But i just want to forget it. Everything is gone the pics of my belly, and all the ultrasounds i had are in a box. I can't even really tell my boyfriend about it, because i hated my ex so much.

Hi! I understand how you feel. I believe that you should talk about this to your boyfriend, I'm sure he'll be understanding and helpful. He's the best person to talk to right now. There will be hard times in your life that you should go trough together, that's what relationship is all about. Give yourself some time, create another email adress, ask your friends not to talk about your ex. And you'll forget about it. Take care and good luck.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Definitely the first thing you need to do is get that ex out of your life - once and for all so you could at least have a chance for a fresh start. If you want, it could help if you told why you still need to be in contact with him, but I understand if you don't want to talk about specifics. Second thing - miscarriage so far long in pregnancy requires period of grieving, just as any major loss does and you do need to give your self time to go through all the stages - no, you won't forget what happened, but after some time you will see that life goes on and you will learn to accept and continue living with what happened.

Thank you both. I don't need to be in contact with him i just want him gone. I will change my e-mail when i get the chance to i need it for so many things right now.
I just thought there would be a chance that i would forget, my sisters have that rear blood and have a hard time staying pregnant i thought they just forget about it but apparently not. I should talk to them.
I will try and talk to my boyfriend, I believe he'll understand and help me more.

Thank you both once again.