Yeah i talked about problems with gf before how she got raped and wont let me do anything but theres just alot different things with her... Just wanted help with her other problems of hers. She's been diagnosed with depression you would never be able to tell though. She's been diagnosed with anxiety/social anxiety that you can tell usually. She's abused but she wont do anything about it. Her parents disown her bc she is bisexual and because she is a redhead and not a boy like they wished like rest of their 4 children. She has a low self esteem created from her father always tearing her down. She hates her self (everyone says she grew up in all the right places) i dont see why she hates herself. She has issues with cutting herself nothing i say or do stops her. Her family even knows they act like they never found out . I want to help her with all her problems but she doesnt want to see anybody bc she says they dont care they do it for the money and they couldnt help her. I really want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. With her flaws and everything I just want to help her feel better about herself I found her suicide note I couldnt help but cry myself I confronted her about it when i saw her and she said I just want it to be ready for when the day comes. I feel like one day i will call her or come over and she wont even breathing anymore i dont know what i would do without her. I need some way to get through her head that she needs help and with that help she could feel better. If i could i would take her away for myself so she didnt have to feel like this anymore... theres more to this all but i think this is long enough i dont want to bore you... Just please help nothing rude

Hello Kyle2344

People in such depressive state do not accept help easily or even try approaching help. In my humble opinion, if you love the girl so much, there is yet another way you can help her. If she cannot go to the doctor or therapist, have someone visit her instead - alternately if you know someone who has undergone such ordeal and recovered - his/her help can be sought to approach your girlfriend. Thank you for being a caring boyfriend. Love and light

Reading your post was like you talking about my ex which we broke up 3 days ago. After a year could not deal with her, I care for her but she was not good for my mental health because I was getting depression trying to help her, please you can do so much by yourself and can not help her with everything, I know what you're going thur , stay strong and wish u the Best. You first

She has issues, discussing those will make her uncomfortable and will worsen the situation, so let her forget. Keep reminding her about good things, spend more time with her, ask about her likes,(don't ask dislikes nor bring and negative topic in discussion), the more she'll feel connected

to you, more she'll be able to get hold of her life, When she'll be ready, she'll discuss her problems herself, but for the time being, just be there for her and try to keep a smile on her face.

Good Luck

She is so lucky to have you, please don't leave her whatever it takes... Lucky her!!