So me and this girl were going out it had almost been 9 months, but i didnt really get to talk to her as much as i would like to, and since we live in different towns it really takes its toll on me i missed hearing her voice, and her laugh. We fought alot but it never got too bad, we broke up numerous times (she broke up with me everytime), so i got scared i was gonna lose her, it seemed that way again and i being stupid, broke it off with her, i regret it so much, i want to talk to her so much, i ant to tell her how much i love her again, i just want her back, but the other day she called me we got to talking and she moved on, shes go a boyfriend, it crushed me cause i cant seem to move on, i dont go a day without thinking about her, i tried not to show that it bothered me but she could tell, and we eneded up in a fight again, and now she wont talk to me, i have no idea what to do, i tired ignoring it and not let it get to me, but i cant help it, i really love her, i srewed up big time and would do anything do get her back, i dont know what to do though. Help me out, any advice?

I believe that you should call her and let her know how you feel and why you did what you did and acted the way you did. It may not lead to an intimate relationship again, but I think it will make you feel better and it might even assist her in making some realizations.

Hope I've helped!!

--LinZ

You know the expression "It takes two to tango"? Well, she ain't tangoing and you're spinning around the dance floor by yourself. It seems to me that this girl was never intent on staying with you and kept taking you back for whatever reason. She moved on so quickly because she was over the relationship a long time ago and took the opportunity to get out when you facilitated the breakup. What if you hadn't broken up with her? She would have continued to break up with you until you both went crazy. She's not the right girl for you and you can never change that. It sucks, I know, and I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but: YOU WILL GET OVER IT!!!