We are in our 4th year of our relationship, and the sex has all but stopped. We haven't actually had intercourse at all since our 3 year anniversary in March. She will still try to please me orally but rarely allows me to help her out in any way. Its usually a struggle to get her to even talk about it, but I have pretty much forced her to talk about it to see where she's at with the whole thing and she says she just has no sexual interest right now and that its not like she wants sex from anybody else, she just doesn't want it. This is usually all she'll say on the subject after the same few statements, she shuts down and won't talk about it anymore. She has been feeling some insecurity due to a little weight gain in the past year or so, but no matter how much I compliment her and tell her she's beautiful and sexy, things don't change... She says she feels really bad about not wanting to have sex, and it is getting to the point where I don't even want to bring it up because I don't want her to feel bad about it at all... Any advice at all will help

It seems she has something bottled-up inside. She might not even know what it is. It's not your job to force answers out of her. Try dropping the subject, and focusing on her needs. What does she like? Do something special for her. If you make her feel super-loved, this may be enough to trigger her sexual desire. 

Keep changing things up. Don't like the relationship get stale. There are always new things to try, new activities, new foods, drinks, place to go and things to see. 4 years is a lot behind you. You can turn things around, I  have no doubt. Good luck! 

I think her problem is she she is very insecure or is uncomfortable with her body I was with a guy that always wanted to do stuff to me but i said mo and that wAs because I didn't want him to look at my body etc and know in reality I realize I was worrying for no reason and all that other jazz