i have big and small red like bumps on my soft palate and tonsils
they have been there for two years.
i have been to the doctor many times.
they have ran many test on me and still can't find what they are,
im 15 years old and im so confused if my life is going to end up in hell bcause if it.!
:(
so please help me

Hi.
Do you feel any pain or discomfort on your palate or tonsils? If not you probably shouldn't be worried. You have those bumps for two years and if they haven't change or if they don't hurt, then everything is ok. Plus, you said that your doctor ran many tests and couldn't find anything. If there are any changes your doctor would notice them.
Our skin and organs varies from one individual to another. As same as we have different skin complexions, hair color or ridges on our nails, we also have or don't have small marks such as bumps or lines on our palate, gums or cheeks.
If bumps suddenly appear, if they change in shape, size or color, if they hurt or affect your ability to swallow or to speak, this could be a sign that something's wrong. But if they're here for so long without any change or pain, then everything is probably ok.
You can always ask for an opinion from another doctor, if you're not satisfied with with diagnosis your doctor gave you.