Hi. I suffer from epilepsy. It is really hard to cope with it. Especially now. My seizures are getting worse. In the beginning I had seizures only when I was awake, now I have seizures during my sleep. I don`t know what to do. People around me are in panic, and so am I. Anybody with experience?

Hi. I am 32 years old. I am an epileptic too. I hate all the shaking and every seizure is really disturbing for me. I have a long history of seizures, but you can`t get used on such things. I just want to live a normal life and it`s impossible. My seizures are also getting worse. They are more frequent. I don`t think there is anything I can do. I take my meds regularly, but I can`t see any improvement at all. Sometimes I think I should stop taking meds, but I am too scared to do that. Sometimes I feel like maybe meds are to blame for my frequent seizures. Who knows? I have seizures all the time, when I sleep and when I`m awake.