What comes after a seizure? Is affected person conscious about what happened or not? Does it cause temporally memory loss? Why do seizures cause extreme tiredness? Is every seizure possible epileptic attack and how it can be ruled out?

Seizure is a symptom of epilepsy and not all seizures are caused by epilepsy. Sudden drop in blood sugar, very high fever or drug withdrawal can trigger seizure in person that has normally functioning brain. Grand mal seizures cause rhythmic contractions of muscles, arms and legs flex and extend. That is the cause of tiredness and disorientation of affected person after seizure.

I'm epileptic. I have simple and complex partial seizures, not even near grand mal, but I am tired and confused after each one. Plus, over the last year since I have gone from having absence seizures to these, I have started to experience significant memory loss to the point of causing depression. It's a very frustrating a bizarre disorder.