Hello. I'm 22 year old female and just recently I have found out one very serious thing about my best friend.
She has told me that she suffer from some rare and delicate disease called Jacksonian seizure. If I understood good, it is a type of epilepsy and it is very serious.
Of course, no one knows about this accept her parents and me. She would like to keep this in secret because she’s afraid what would her friends, especially boyfriends, think of her. I really don’t know anything about this and I would like to help her somehow. So, if someone could help me to understand better all this- please do so!
Thanks!

Well, she has already told you some useful information! Like you assumed- Jacksonian seizures represents form of epilepsy, but one very mild type.
You see, it isn’t characterized with some big epileptic-seizures but rather with something as turning the head, eye movements, smacking the lips, mouth movements and what's most important- patient don’t loose his consciousness! So, people who don’t know a lot about this, in the middle of the seizure, can hardly notice that there is something going on with the patient. Patient must figure out what are provoking factors for her seizures and try to avoid them in future!