i have been having for the last year and a half alot of pain and discomfort but has got worse recently,

right i have serve pain on the left and right upper stomach and ribs, bloating and feeling of fullness, change in my bowel habits, diarrhea for the last 3 months, nausea or being sick, stabbing pain in vagina (on and off but don't have in constantly just now and again, also pain near my belly button or just above it yet again stabbing pains, i also have to pass water alot, seems like im forever on the toliet and im only 17, my family has alot of backgrounds to do with cancer on both sides.

i went for an ultra sound, nothing fount just some fluid in my uterus they said nothing to worry it pass, being for chest x-ray all fine.

doctors know what it is, ive told them and cancer history and didnt seem bothered really.

im so worried because these last two weeks have got worse and im now strugging with day to day activies

please help me

you copied my story thats not very nice please use your own not other peoples

ignore answer above that was me my headline was please help me not this lol