Hi, does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with me?

I have had pain in my stomach for the last 2 weeks. It started off as oaccasional stabbing pains only when lying down. Then about a week ago I developed the sensation of a lump just left of my bellybutton, particularly when I am sitting. However when I actually feel my stomach there is nothing to feel and it looks normal. Over the last couple of days the pain has got gradually worse and is now a constant ache, which spread across the left side of my stomach. I have oaccasional stabbing pains and a throbbing swelling like feeling in my left lower back (I think where my kidney should be). I have not lost my appetite and have had regualr bowel movements. I have noticed that I am more tired over the last few days and the pain may get worse after eating although I am not certain of a link between the two. Has anyone experienced similar or does anyone have any idea what the cause may be?

hey there,
i know exactly how you are feeling because i have the EXACT same symptoms too, to a T. i have no idea what it could be and i'm tired of going to the doctor all the time and not getting any answers. i had an ectopic pregnancy back in august and thought it could have been the aftermath of that, but now i'm not so sure. i recently had foot surgery and have been taking meds that have made me constipated so i thought it might have something to do with that too. if you have been constipated lately, it sounds like the symptoms you are experiencing could be "diverticulisis" or "abcsesses". i'm not exactly sure if that's what you've got, but i read up on it, and i have a lot of the same symptoms. i noticed you posted this message back in october, so i hope you're better by now. if so, could you let me know what you had so i know what to tell the doctors and how i can be treated for it. thanks a lot. hopefully i was a bit helpful for you.

It could be intercostal neuritis. Check that out.