I have been having this funny symptoms on my left side stomach, below my last rib on left side. it comes and goes. its like when pregnant that the baby is moving or like when you hungry. Its driving me crazy. I have an appoitment next week but I wish if someone tell me something about it. I don't have no fever, I always had bowel problems. Sometimes I get a small nausea feeling. ca anyone please tell me anything.

I am not sure but I have the exact same symptoms. Not exactly painful, but annoying. What did your doctor tell you??

I am looking at the mirror and see my left side (the stomach ,not the belly)under my breast is higher than the other side, I have noticed it many months ago, I always have bloating and gas attacks that last 2 or 4 days and it gets better if i have a hamburger or something like that help me get rid what ever I had to irritate my stomach, to go to the bathroom and give me relief.

I always had no routine to use the bathroom (in my teens and 20 till 50 I use to go twice a week), now I go daily and when it is time to go I have to rush.

I am 65 years old .

should I be concern ,I have no pain and no nausea or loosing weight

Help if you can

Thanks

FAYE

Did you find anything out, I am having the same symptoms?

Thanks

I have the same issue, anyone ever get any answers?

I was so excited to see others with my symtoms, but still no answers :-( Left side under my ribcage and when lying down, it is on my back... I explained to my husband that it has a twisting feeling, like a baby turning about... He nearly fainted. lol
Any help would be great for links, etc.

I am a man i have funny feeling when touched but no pain at all... who can explaine this?

I have the same symptoms , too . it's really aggravating me . i've always had this pain in my stomach but one night , it started to move like something was inside my stomach ! i'm really scared , i would like some answers too !

My mother told me that it was my bowels moving. Take a side-down on the toliet and poop. If you're not pooping enough or you're constipated, mix a cap of benefiber and a cap or miralax together. Do this once a day, and that pain should go away and your bowel movements will be regular!

Hope I helped!

I know what u are saying I know when I go to the doc they will think I lost my mind I have been doing this for 5 weeks now

i have exactly the same problem...let me know if u find something...please

I have the same symptoms for almost 10 months. The pain comes and goes, like something is moving. I am a 33yo female. My other symptoms include extreme bloating-like I'm 9months pregnant (I'm not!) and nausea. The nausea comes in waves and when it does subside, the minute I eat it comes back. I have been to the doctor and had every test that is available, as well as a reference to Georgetown Hospital. No one has any answers and I'm beginning to think I'm crazy. The pain hinders daily activities and has caused depression due to the fact that no one has any answers. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them. I am desperate for answers!!

I have the same thing down left side below ribs and even groin area. As no one has confirmed what it is I will suggest that its chronic ibs due to stress and hormones! even right now i am getting a bubbly feeling in my stomach and discomfort. So annoying. The doctor told me I had Ibs years ok but never been checked out!