i am 14 years old and i have a penis around 6 inch when hard. is that rle small or rle big or normal?

Actually,that pretty big for a 14 year old. I would say its normal.

thats big for ur age mine was 4 inches hard when i was 13, and im 15 and it varies from 5 - 6.5 inch.

Thats pretty big for a 14 year old. 6 inches is the overall average penis size for a male so even if you dont grow any throughout the rest of you puberty then youll at least be assured you have an average penis. Some people have micro penis which is when their penis is very small. 2-3 inches sometimes only one inch. So be proud of what you have.

the average american size is 5-6 inches..... thats only guys OLDER than 18 so at 14 with a 6 incher you could be maybe 7-8 inches fully mature. BUT, DO NOT take my word for it

that actually pretty damn good im 15 and im only about 5. corse i did start a bit late and have some growth problems.

u can't believe what ur friends tell u about there size its like when ppl complain about a condom being to big i can stretch a condom up my arm from fist to shoulder no one is that big.

my penis is 5 inchs erect but i can barely squeeze it into a normal sized condom because its to thick do girls like it thick and short? lol. my last girlfriend i dated for 6 months was my first and she showed me alot and i always seemed to satisfy her do you think my size should be no problem with the ladies? thanks btw im 16.

are you sure a normal size is 5-6 in.? im 16 and mines 6-6.3 in. and once,its nothing gay i swear,i was masturbating on on side freand on the other side of the bed i accident saw his 7-8in penis

i think u should do wut ima do; i got a penis just under 6" ima start on that growth medicine and growth exercises and sh*t and proceed to exceed lol i do not reccomend viagra lol cuz if u get a girl who wants somethin like shaqs shoes, she'll work for it trust me cuh im workin out my abs and arms and sh*t to comlete the set cuz

my penis is 6.2" on hard is that small i am 14
my mates penis is 4.5" on hard and he wants to know if it is small i am 17

oh come off it, your size ain't gonna impress any girl

i don't wanna sound like a bad soap opera but its what's inside that counts ;)

6 inches is big for a 14 year old, you're lucky!

Mate your penis is very big for your age mine is 3 inches hard and im 18, but im yet to hit puberty so urs is very big.It can be very embarrasing at my age to have such a small penis but youll be fine

Okay my penis is 4.3 in. (10.5 cm.) when not erect and when i am i 'ave a 6.1 in. (13.4 cm.) penis. I can lick the tip of it (not gay just experimenting) and im 14 is that normal?[

as i said ur 14 im 18 and ur penis is bigger soft than mined hard so ur perfect