Hello I'm 15 years old going on 16 in 3 months and I'm very concerned about this my testicles and penis haven't started growing at all since I started puberty my testicles have dropped and have hair around them but the hairs haven't got longer my voice has started changing in the last year or so I think I'm growing a little mustache I have hit my growth spurt I'm probably 5.8 and I got arm pit hair but I don't think it's a lot like its suppose to be I but the main thing that bothers me is my testicles and penis size which have neither started growing I also masterbatie but I'm trying to quit because it's curving my penis the funny thing is they say in order to produce sperm your testicles have to increase in size but in my case I have small testicles but I can ejaculate sperm when I masterbatie this is kind of depressing for me cause I think my penis will not be long and wide anuffe to fit in my future wife thus making where I won't have children because my penis is to small to fit I know my testosterone Is not low because I get really turned on easy by girls my sex drive is pretty high I don't know what is wrong somebody please help me

Hi Mr. V,

I'd say you're NORMAL.

First off, we all develop at different rates.  Not all 15 year olds have armpit hair.  Some haven't even started puberty yet. 

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  Saying that, how big is your penis erect?  Average for 15 year old is 4-5".  Don't compare yourself to others.  For one thing, you see your penis at a different angle than that of someone else.

Masturbation won't make your penis curve.  Very few guys have a straight penis.  MOST bend, left, right, up and even down.

You are NORMAL sir.

My penis is 3 inches almost 4 Inches to the max but it hasn't grew none neither have my testicles thir the same size as they were when i was in elementary school but I started masterbation young probably when i was 12 when i first started no sperm would come out but one day I was masterbating and a little bit came out and then every time I would masterbatie I started ejaculating they say your testicles have to enlarge first then they sag and dropp and then that's when you start ejaculating sperm but my testicles dropped and they sag when I'm warm and I can ejaculate but they never enlarged will they ever and my penis does this happen to guys sometimes do thir testicles and penis get bigger later on I don't have low testertone or a disorder

Yes, I think they get bigger when you are not watching them. I used to think I would be masturbating with 3 fingers for ever, but then in my 20's realised I was now using my whole hand and sliding up and down. When did that happen - I don't know. I was too busy working and studying and enjoying life to be worried about my penis any more!