Hi i have little hair under my arms bud have had that since 12 im 14 have little pubic hair 5`1 and my cum is clear not white and my penis are about 1 inch soft and 3 inch errect estimate how long i will hit puberty im diein here

I'm sure you'll be fine bud.

am 14 too lol and dont worry the male Penis grows till the age of 18 (some cases 25) everyone has different lengths to start out with. It will grow trust me. Your still developing some of us to it faster then others :)

Mine is like that too.. And it even has black hard hairs!!!

everyone says to be patient, but if it is causing you to stress out,see your Dr. If you feel uncomfortable talking to your Dr. you should find one that you can talk to.My Dr. is great and I can ask him amything. You can get blood test to check your testosterone levels, if they are lower than average ,they can fix it. But...there are medical problems that do occur. I went to school with a guy and he was short and looked younger than he was. He had something he was getting treated for to get things back in balance . And there are guys who just have small penis's. If the average is 6", that means some are larger,some smaller,but when total is divided by number of guys,they get an average.If you think you hit puberty and become hung like a porn star, it is not the norm. I have seen men with 13" penis's, and men with 3 inch penis's. It's genetic. If your dad is around ask him what he went through, usually you will have genes that are from both parents,and sometimes one side is dominant and most of your traits are from that side of your family.There were 5 of us, and my older sister was the only one with dark hair,like my dad's family, the rest of us have blonde or light brown hair from my mom's side. You may think it is strange asking your parent, but that's where you came from,and it's their responsibility to help you through times like this. Some families are very conservative, I never saw my dad naked, but if I would of asked about it,even though he didn't talk alot,I know he would have tried to help. A lot of boys never see other boys naked until they have gym class where everyone showers afterwards. That's when you see other guys and compare your differences. If you feel more comfortable talk to an uncle. But for everyone to say it will grow be patient,may be giving you false hope. Some girls have big breasts, some very small. They are thinking the same thing you are.When will I change, sometimes you don't change a lot, and you work with what you got. When you date and develope relationships, if your partner cares for you, they are not going to say your penis isn't big enough I'm out of here. Women are more into the romantic aspect of a relationship. Women usually like soft core porn because it usually has a plot and more is shown about the other aspects of sex then Hard core, where they open the door and rip their cloths off, is usually a man's preference because they want the action, not the mushy stuff that gets you there.

We boys are different,I was 13 when I had the same problems as you.

But now I am also 14,soon 15,and my penis are 3 inch soft and 7 inch hard:)

Have your penis become longer the last 3 months??Hope so:))

It's small for your age because you don't masturbate enough. 5-7 times a day will increas your penis size.

First of all you can't help your size . If you have hair down there shave it. It looks smaller with hair. Second it's about compensation. Size matters to some women not all. So to even the plAying ground learn to do awesome oral sex. Introduce clit stimulating toys to the sex watch a few porns. She'll be so turned on by your technique and concern for her pleasure that your size doesn't even concern her. Don't be ashamed of what you can't change. Size is only a concern to a woman who feels she needs it for satisfaction but that's a myth. Satisfaction comes from knowing what your partner likes and talent. My suggestion would be to get her a few orgasms using toys and oral then whip it out. Don't do insertion with the toys just clit stimulation. Cause a big toy will stretch her out and then she won't be tight enough for your size. All hope is not lost. You are not alone. Just spend extra time educating yourself on pleasi g women. Also please use females seran wrap when going down on. Girl safe sex alwAys. It is a barrier between her privates and possible std and still give feeling. Also make her use it if she go down on you Nd condoms. Hope this helps and wasn't to graphic

Remeber, he is only a 13 y.o. kid.

My cum is clear too

I have a small one too and I am 14

Hi What's your penis size when soft and when erect?

Um like maby an inch or too idk I don't want to talk to the docter though

Um small my voice is changing but nothing els is why???

my penis is small and im 15