So I have 2 small pimple like bumps on the left side of my labia majora, they are extremely hard to pop.Ive never really had a wart but think I know what they look like... I have been getting UTIs and they are confirmed to be UTI nothing else, along with the uti Ive had many yeast infections could that have something to do with it? I went to the doctor today to get it checked and all he said is that is might be herpes but he said he wasnt sure I dont think that herpes is something that can really be confused with something else.. could it be herpes or something else. I have also had 3 other doctors say I dont have herpes I just need to clear my mind since I am getting so many people telling me different things, ,,, Please give me your thoughts I just want thoughts

some one please answer no one ever answers my questions

Hey girl... Well, in my case, somethin like dat happened 2 me once. The kind I had down dere would hurt,itch,and secreated out clear stuff. Everythin down dere looked really disgusting. O dnt even wanna think bout it but yea. Then I finally found the solution 2 my problem... I used neosporin and slowly it took dem away cus I had several, so I suggest u use neosporin so it prevents it from gettin worse and it can cure. Apply it atleast 3 times a day.. Hope dis helps :-)

did you ever find out what is was???

No.. I actually didn't cus I did not go 2 any sort of doctor after I was recommended 2 use neosporin. 2 my knowledge I think dat wat it was, was dat wen I shaved I either used an old shaver or the way I shaved led 2 an in-grown hair which caused bout 4 bumps dwn dere... It would burn and hurt 2 walk..it was terrible.. But yea I recommend u 2 try it ...

its just really scary I hope every thing comes out good because i have had itching alot and I just want test done

Yea I kno it is... Try wat I sed... Best of luck.

I still have alot of iching it just wont stop it drives me crazy.,,,.

i have small bumps on my inner lips (on inside and out). im not sure if they are normal or not. they become really noticable if you pull on the lip. they dont conflict any pain. does anyone know what this is???

well my doctors keep telling me that the small bumps all over are do to irritation... my also dont bother me...