Hello I am new here, so please be welcoming. Lately I have been very stressed out, starting to feel depressed, and maybe even causing myself anxiety because of this issue. To start off I am in a relationship for a year now, we have been having sex for 5 months, never had any problems. I usually shave all of my pubic hair and often get little bumps but I never thought anyhting of it before until now. 2 weeks ago i decided to pluck my bikini line and maybe a tiny bit more...it did turn a bit red so i decided to stop. I shave once a week, so maybe it cause a reaction. I had an ingrown hair and it scabbed because I had played with it. Just 6 days ago while I was in the shower and I shaved I noticed the bumps, they were not flat, so you could imagine they were noticeable. Two days later I had maybe what appeared to be a rash, I thought it would go away. Now it's been 6 days and I have a lot of small red bumps, many to the point where I'm not sure I could have infected all those hair follicles. A day ago more of the bumps looked a bit shiny, maybe a bit more pronounced. They haven't popped or anything of that sort. Yesterday I noticed a larger one on my labia which was not particularly shiny but I saw a white head, and I squeezed it to pop it, and a white cream puss came out, not a lot, now it's just flat, the other bumps don't seem to have any white heads. I also started the pill last month and I have a whitish discharge, it's not thick and not watery. The areas the bumps are in is all over my mons pubis, pubic hair area and three on my outer labia at the top where i shave, no sign of anything inside. The area doesn't itch that much, but then again it could maybe because I think of it every second of the day and if it could be herpes or not. My partner is very clean, and I don't know whta I would do without him, if it is herpes I don't know how I would be bale to tell him. I'm an esthetician, just starting out, and my coworker said it looks like eczema, but I don't know if she's just trying to make me feel better. I haven't been with anyone else, and if I was wouldn't they have showed up a while ago? Sorry to make it long but I'm just full of anxiety and worries as my gynecologist is only availible june the 22nd, and that seems very far away from now, called many other places and they are booked, I might try to go see someone in a walk in clinic if I have time off work. Anyways anyone that possibly can give me a little thought, or their opinions would be very much helpful. Thank you so much for your time and reading.

Hey im a guy and i shave my pubic area occiasionally too, ull find that sumtimes when you so u'll get a shaving 'rash' or like your co-worker said, eczema. These can be followed by white heads similar to the ones we all had on our faces as teens. The solution if anything is stop shaving, just 'trim' or try waxing, i myself would never touch a waxing strip, but hey after the first few times you shouldnt be suffering from this shaving rash anymore. If the problem persists all i can say is get it check out at the doctors

did you ever find out what the problem was? I am having the same issue.

did you ever find out what it was? I have the same thing!

Sounds to me like irritation from shaving.

I am pretty sure that it's ingrown hairs as well so I think that's what the problem is as awell. You can use lotion after shaving and it helps a lot. It doesn't create problems like that.

It could be an allergic reaction to latex condoms and maybe even the spermaside on it. Look up latex allergy. Good luck.