I need tips on how to retract foreskin permanantly, i have read stories inside and outside of this forum and they have done it. ALSO, is it possible to permanently retract foreskin even though the length of my foreskin is long? I do not need to worry about blood flow as my foreskin is loose. Will it be autocircumcised regardless of foreskin length? I am a persistent person and I will do it if it works

Why would you want it retracted permanently? It protects the prepuce, helps retain sensitivity, and eases intercourse. If it retracted permanently, how will you ensure cleanliness as easily?

The foreskin is put there by nature to protect the glans penis and keep it moist and sensitive.

Some men like to wear their foreskins permanently retracted. They seem to do okay with it. The danger is that paraphimosis may develop. Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it. Other men, especially those with longer foreskins, are simply unable to keep their foreskins retracted. Their foreskins roll/slide forward when released and recover the glans penis.

It seems that when the foreskin is retracted for a time, it seems that the muscles fibers in the foreskin get shorter and it adapts to permanent retraction.

Hi all.
i am uncircumcised, but i chose to wear the forskin fully retracted. i was getting a lot of smegma buildup and even washing 3 times daily it would stink.

actually the start of my forskin retraction was on a family holiday in Bulgaria, i was on the beach all day in and out of the sea. as boys do playing quite roughly. we were jumping from a pier 20feet down into rough seas and i felt pain in my penis, there was small amount of bleeding for a few minutes and stinging of the salty water. it was only when i returned to the hotel i saw the damage. the frenulum had torn and the foreskin was fully rolled back. i was 14 at the time and did not want to tell parents as they would most likely have taken me to hospital which would have ruined the holiday.

I liked the way it felt and looked in my Swim trunks. so decided to leave it that way. the skin shrunk gradually and now 30 years on it still feels good and the wife likes it too. our 4 sons all keep the skin retracted 24/7 and like it that way. all of my sons like the aussibum boosterjock nylon swimwear they find it helps stop pubic hair getting trapped in the foreskin. they retract the skin and put the penis in the pouch. the testicles hang normally. none have had health issues and even doctors seem to be OK with this practice. when the eldest son went for pre-high school medical he was noted down as circumcised...

it is far better...cleaner....and seems to be getting more common.

My foreskin is long and wide like yours: I have done everything I have thought of to keep it retracted, like taping, jelkin the head only, even used a plastic ring stocked behind my glans, all for nothing. As soon as I get soft my foreskin covers the glans. This has gone on for years. So now, went I want to have the feeling of being retracted, I just tape it. I believe that only guys with short foreskin and large heads OR guys with tight foreskin can succeed with permanent retraction. So is the case of two of my uncles.