Ok just wondering if someone could help me figure out if im pregnant or not. I have taken 4 test they are all neg but i am two and a half weeks late and every morning about an hour or so after im up i get sick. i can only throw up foam. I have started prenatals to be safe. i get irretated really easy i break down in tears for the littlest thing and thats not like me. it would make my day if i am expecting i just want to know so i can start preparing things now. :-D Does anyone have any advice?

The over counter tests are usually pretty accurate if you follow the directions. However if you have symptoms which conflict with this, you can have the blood test done by a doctor. You might be able to get a local doc-in-the-box to do the test cheaper than your normal doctor visit fee. Get the test to solve the differences so you will know for sure.

Really, if you did four tests after your period was late and they were negative, I'd say that chances are that you are not pregnant and that the symptoms you are experiencing ow are in fact PMS symptoms (they do get stronger when the period is this late). That is because the same hormones are responsible for both PMS and pregnancy symptoms. But do the blood test to make sure.