Hi iam 18 years old me and my bf have been trying for a baby for 11 months i have been taken the ovalation test
and it has come back positive 3 times :-D But i have not been feeling my self for the last 2 weeks so today idone a pregancny test and it came back negative,iam due on tommoz so have i tested too early please hel p :-)

all pregnancy tests need sufficiant HCG - pregnancy hormone - to be able to tell if you are pregnant wait to see if you re late with your period then check again! fingers crossed!

Thank you very much iam due on it today but have not come on .So maybe i will just wait ?

Hello . . by now a pregnancy test should be able to tell you if you are indeed pregnant . . i found the first response pregnancy tests and clearblue digital the best tests . . i had previous tried two other brands and they came back false negative and i was infact pregnant x

thanks well iam 4 days over my period now iam never this late
i brought i cheap on today and it came back negative
maybe i will try another one thanks

Hi Toni! Can you give me the date of you last period and the dates of unprotected sex please?

11th january and i come on 28 days later and about 11 months unprocted sex y

Ok give it till Friday then take a higher brand one! Fingers crossed! Also follow the directions and take 1st urine!

thanks u x