Hi, I have problem with acne on my butt. I don't have acne anywhere else, and don't sit for very long. It becomes a problem when I want to go to the beach. How to treat this problem?

Hi, I also had acne on butt, but at first I thought it was due to sweating on training and not taking shower on time. I tried to wear only full bottom cotton panties, but even with regular showers and application of powder for babies I had little success. I am constantly getting new red pimples on my butt cheeks. Baby powder works for some people, but I thought I needed something stronger. I went to the doctor and she gave me Ery pads 2%- generic for T-stat. It shoud be used 2-3 time a day. It really worked , in a week it was gone. They are really great you can apply them on any part of your body.

I dun have it on my butt but have them on my neck and my back. I used the T3 Acne Body wash and it worked well for me.

Give it a try, but they are a bit expensive through

That's because of the sweat

You may have Keratosis Pilaris.......especially if you have little bumps on your upper arms and thighs. No cure, just use Lac Hydrin after a shower. I Have this and I have tried everthing and I found the most simple solution worked best. Stay away from lace undies, they irritate the heck out of most skin conditions. If you are wearing course jeans or pants with a rough material wear full panties, not thongs . BUT the single most beneficial thing I have found that works is Dove Soap for sensitive skin. Just lather up entire buttocks and rinse. It cleans the area without irritating . For the ladies it is great for those private parts cause it will never cause irritation there either and keeps the ph level perfect. If I use ANY other soap I get a yeast infection, so everywhere I go so does my DOVE!! IF the area is still giving you trouble try using SkinFix Buttocks paste after you get out of shower and you will have that cute butt looking as new (and as soft) as a babies in no time!!

I am in high school and have noticed that i get huge pimples on my butt and on my thighs around the time of my period. Sometimes it gets so bad its hurts to sit down. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?