Ok so I am in the 13-14 yr old range and have not hit puberty yet. I used to get really hard when I saw a take a girl take off her shirt or something in a movie, but now I don't because I started watching porn. After I started watching, I noticed that I only liked anal sex (boy to girl) and I think it is because I'm attracted to the penis?? But I'm not sure because I like girls, and a relationship with a guy would be disgusting. I am debating trying to watch gay porn but am trying to refrain from doing that. I have always been straight, but now I watched porn and I think I might be gay... Please help!!!

Hi Imblue,

You're close to puberty if you're getting erections over porn.

I can't answer as to if you are gay.  But, you might just be more curious about seeing another guys penis.  Look at it like this, you have one and want to know if it's the same as the other one you're seeing and you want to know what happens when you do certain things.  I consider it curiosity and not necessarily a sexual curiousity.

Seriously though, cut out the porn.  It is NOT REAL.

Hope it helps.

Thanks! That's wat I was hoping to hear.