I was dating girls but we never had sex. I remember that i really loved a girl when i was in middle school, i dreamed about her and etc. and was watching straight porn, but everything changed in the  high school. I still clearly remember the day when i decided to watch gay porn, i calmed myself, and did not masturbate that day. So i was watching gay porn but masturbated to straight porn for a while, then i completely lost interest in women. I was trying to block my sexual thoughts, a lot of girls were asking me out, but i viewed them as my friends. Now I am graduating from college without any sexual experience, and i blame this on my gayness. I don't like women but i am afraid of being gay, i don't have gay friends, live with friends who are homophobes, and everyday i have to hear them making fun of gay people. I feel so alone, sometimes i pass gay bars but never go inside, im really afraid and not into the gay community and drag queens and etc. At first i was just sexually attracted to guys but now, its more serious, i was in love with my roommate. what can be worse then this?? and he has a girlfriend and she often stays with us.? I try to block my thoughts and not to think about my personal life, but im 21 !!!! I should do smth right? Its so hard psychologically. There is one girl who likes me and asks me out every day ,do you think i should  date her? or try to go to those" gay" places and explore gay community??? but this can be even more traumatic . and P.S my mother can really die :)) if she founds out that im gay:( she always says how proud she is that im not smoking cigarettes and  im not gay and etc.:))) not that she is against gays or smth but she is really conservative and religious.

I smoke cigarets and im gay:)) lol. Im really good looking guy and i think people get suspicious that im not dating anyone. but i don't want to date a girl and hurt her feelings:((

Hi Guy,

To summarize your post, correct me if I'm wrong...

1.  You've never had sex, with anyone.

2.  You aren't dating anyone now.

3.  You've never dated a women

4.  You've never dated a man

Is that right?

First, get out and meet people.  Second, turn off the porn, it really does mess with your mind and it's FICTION.  Lots of guys masturbate to gay porn, it doesn't mean they're gay.  Sometimes there is a curiosity about what other guys are like/what happens with them. 

Go on the date.  It's a date, you are NOT getting married to her (yet anyways).  Why not get to know her.  Even if you were/are gay you can still have a women as a friend.  If it doesn't work out then at least you've tried.  You can always go into a "gay" bar if you wanted. 

It's OK to love someone that you may be close to, such as your roommate.  You don't have to have sex with them to love them however. 

Please, get out and meet someone.

Date a girl fk her see how it goes if it doesn't work ur probably gay but try it with different girls just in case.

that is a very good reply I take my hat of to you

My sister is gay and she like guys. Being gay isn't a problem. You seem like a really nice guy and if your friends cant except you then they need to rethink there mindsets. You have every right to be gay, straight or by. You haven't been with anyone yet so how do you really know? I'm straight and I watch gay porn! SO WHAT. Just explore every option that feels right for YOU. For all you know you might be a straight guy who loves gay porn,like me. Just do what feels good for YOU. I have a girl friend and we are sexually active but I also like gay porn so..? Doesn't matter. Be yourself and love yourself 

No matter what eventually everything is going to smooth out.

Good luck

-Josh

Seeing as your roomies are homophobs, I bet at least one of them's gay. :)

I always had problems with being gay and associated with the extremes that come out in the parades. They have a right to be proud that they are dealing with their lives. There are more men, who are in professional sports,finance, large corporations, that appear to be as normal as anyone, and they are, it is just that some of those men are gay. Gay bars are not nice places to go to by yourself. You can stand or sit by yourself for hours, if you talk to someone and they don't want to have sex with you, then they don't want to talk about anything. You can go to a regular bar, with a band or pool tables and a jukebox, and meet people. Go to wine tastings at local places, you will be surprised the people that are very nice and enjoy having a conversation. And if you make a friend, and it is just platonic, then you at least have a friend to hang out with. Just because your gay it doesn't mean your entire circle of friends need to be gay. But I have met and went home with men in straight bars. If you work a 9to 5 job, stop by a local place and have a drink during happy hour. I lot of people get off work, have a drink or two with friends or co-workers and relax.. Just being social will make you feel better. And maybe someone you meet knows some one that is looking to date. Network, it sounds funny, but you meet people through other people. You may get introduced to someone who is in the same situation as you, and things happen. I dated in school,but it was a game. I dated a girl till I had sex, and then all interest was gone. I had won the game and went to the next one. And it isn't something I'm proud of, but you try to be what people expect. Then you realize you need to be who you are.

My guess is... You initially watched homosexual porn out of curiosity...? Am I right? (assumption made because you lived among a strictly anti-homosexual home so you know... curiosity killed the cat) First separate yourself from all pornographic material so you can think. Try taking the girl on a "trial date" just to see how much you like her.

You make it sound as though he is destined to be homosexual. He does happen to be in control. At the moment he is having homosexual thoughts. He hasn't "done anything" with anyone of the same gender. MEANING he is still straight and will be until he chooses otherwise.

You are just like me!! Except im not a guy but a girl.....

He is not a kid, he has been through college. And I went through a lot of things he has. Everything I did was because it was what I was expected to. He may be straight, he should try being with women, but it is the emotional feeling you have after sex that helps you to find out who you are. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, and confused he hasn't slept with anyone. If your straight it is hard to understand the pressure that is on someone that wants to do what he thinks is expected and doing what emotionally he feels. Why with the homophobic attitudes out there would anyone that had a choice, choose to be gay? It is not an easy life.

i m also a gay