My husband and I have been trying now for a few months. I have been off birth control now for almost 2 years and we have been having unprotected sex since. We both are really excited about having a baby but I am fearing that I will not be able. I have been tracking my periods and charting my ovulation.
I am late for my period, I am having light cramps, and I got a few new zits this morning. I am about days late now. I bought a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it said negative. I am getting so depressed about it.
My question is why am I late if I am not pregnant and is there any hope for me to get pregnant?

hi, i am in the same sort of situation and was advised to go to the doctor and have a pregnancy blood test to check, as sometimes the home test kits arent too accurate. That way you know and can put your mind at ease, while your there you could ask about ways to increase your fertility. Dont get stressed or depressed as if you are pregnant it can stress the baby, and if your not you can delay your period. Eat healthily and take folic acid just incase. I hope you are pregnant!! Please let me know. hope this helps a little

Also the blood tests can detect pregnancy much earlier on than home tests so that's why it's another good idea to try them out instead. Let us know how it goes, okay?