my boyfriend and i are both virgins but we went skinny dipping in his pool last night and he put his penis inside of me. i didnt want him to because im afraid of getting pregnant but he did because he said it would b ok in the pool. we didnt have sex he just put it in me for a minute. i didnt feel anything come out but could i get pregnant???

A minute is all it takes. And it is not okay in the pool. Being in a pool and having sex is not a form of birth control. Just like you can get pregnant in the shower or taking a bath together and having sex. You could be in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and have sex, if it's your time and your fertile, and he cums inside of you...well you know the rest.
If you are thinking of becomming sexually active, which by the way sounds like you already have, you should think about some kind of birth control. Visit you Medical Professional, or if you want, you can go to Planned Parenthod. They deal with young people and birth control issues every day.
If you are sure he did not ejaculate inside of you, i would probably lean more towards you not being pregnant. But you really need to be more responsible. Get some birth control.