You don't need a tub for a sitz bath... You can buy one at the store that you fill with very warm water and it sits in the toilet. You have to lift the toilet seat first though. I keep a cup by the sink to fill with hot water or the bath comes with a water bag you can fill. The water cools down so you need to heat it back up. I keep mine next to the toilet and use it after each BM if I can. Sometimes I put Epson salt in it, and other times I don't. Amazon sells the hemorwedge as well as the bath I'm sure. The wedge is Amazing! You put them in the freezer and it wedges between your cheeks comfortably. You can sit with it in no problem. It also helps keep the hemorrhoid in if it's poking out. I hope this helps whoever reads this ;-) good luck....p.s. I recently got hemorrhoid surgery for inner and outer hemorrhoids. It was the worst recovery ever, but the best decision ever! It's literally changed my life for the better!

Thanks for your suggestions-I’m gonna order a wedge for my husband-he suffers terribly. He has an appointment with our primary care dr to get a referral to a specialist. Just recently the smell has gotten so bad that I honestly almost throw up. He’s never had this smell before, but I told him it was time to talk to someone about surgery. You can’t walk around with that going on every day! We have a neighbor that had surgery about 15 years ago. She said the pain was unbelievable-she actually passed out when she had her first bowel movement. I’ve told him that they’ve probably improved the surgery in the past 15 years....but I’m sure it’s still painful. But how wonderful to think all of your booty problems could be fixed at one time-like a make over!

Have your boyfriend (or close friend you trust) take a look and see how close to your anus it is.

Have them take some preparation H and slowly (gently) massage it into the area several times a day.

That will help quickly and it will be a problem no more

You'll need to also add hem rid max or another herbal pill which has wicthhazel and psyllium husk on it. The withchazel helps reduce and calm inflammation. You van also try a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning also helps with internal inflammation. High fiber diet and lots of water is a must. Sitz baths really help after a bowel movement add Epsom salt itll reduce swelling as well with warm water. Hope it gets better if it doesn't seek a physician and get the surgery it sucks but it'll get better it in the end. Reduce your bowel movements to 10 or 15 mins to much time on the pot will cause them to grow more and you dont want that .

Go see a dr. I regret waiting. Dont make my mistake

Sitz bath should be used over a toilet. You really don't need a tub for that. The pan you use is shaped like a wide brimmed hat that is placed under the toilet seat but over toilet bowl. You fill it with warm water and whatever solution you decide to put in it, then just sit on the toilet seat and your bottom will be submerged in the sitz bath. Stay seated for 10-15 mins and dump the remaining water into the toilet. Done
Hope this helps